Sunday, May 17, 2015

Family Systems

This week in class we learned to look at our own families and figure out how it works. We were asked to compare our family to some sort of model and the model I decided to compare my family to is chocolate chip cookies. It was a cool experience take a step back and see what each member of my family contributes to make us a whole. I encourage everyone to think about what each individual of their family does to make their family work. It made me a lot more aware of everything my family does and it made me appreciate each member more. I also realized things that I could be working on to improve relationships with my sisters and parents.  After realizing these things, I decided to set myself goals to better the relationships with my family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment